Sunday 25 July 2010

Tag: One Word

Hey guys, so I saw this tag on Becky's blog, and it looked fun. I decided to do it since it's 7am and I haven't slept a wink, so I don't feel up to doing any posts that require my camera. Hehe. Basically you just answer the questions with one word, and one word only. I understand that the layout of this is similar to Becky's but I thought hers looked really good, so I decided to use similar ideas. Sorry if you don't like that.. so here goes. I will fail at this, but ya'know.

where is your cell? sitting room
where is your significant other? nowhere
hair colour? auburn



mother? different town.
father? study.
fave thing? macbook.
last dream? i don't know.
dream or goal? professional horse rider.
room you're in? bedroom.
hobby? horseriding.



fear? 2012 (that sounds so frigging stupid putting it up here, but its true:L:L)
where do you want to be in 6 years? uni.
where were you last night? bed.
what you're not? confident.
one of your wishlist items? new phone.
where you grew up? borders.



last thing you did? read beauty blogs.
what are you wearing? pyjamas.
tv? sitting room.
pet? cats, hamster, guinea pig.
computer? macbook.
mood? tired.
missing someone? aye.



car? outside, dad's car.
something you're not wearing? slippers.
fave store? river island.
summer? love.
love someone? sure.



fave colour? neon coral-pinky colour.
last time you laughed? last night.
last time you cried? thursday.

I tag anyone who wants to do this, if you do it, post your link in the comments, and I will come see your version! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment