Thursday 29 July 2010

Photos.


Hey there, so I have stupidly lost the cable to connect my camera to my Macbook, so I was trying to think of things to do with my blog, so I just thought I'd post some photos of me. Vain, I know, but put up with it. :P


This was taken in June '10, and it was a failed attempted at catching me jumping, but I like it anyway because..I don't know why.




This was taken on the same day, (I stole my dad's SLR camera lols), I always swing on this bar (it used to be swings, but I don't know where the swings are :P) for some reason. :]




Taken on the same day. I'm being a poser here lol!




Me being a weirdo.


Me on a school trip to Arran before we went to the local high school's production of We Will Rock You, it was great!



Me cartwheeling :P



Me jumping. Wooooo



My mum likes this photo haha:)


That's all really. They're some recent photos of me:)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, I love your hair :) you are extremley pretty :)x

    ReplyDelete