Sunday 25 July 2010

First Post!

Hey there.
I'm Katherine, and as you may have guessed from the title, I'm from Scotland. Which automatically means I must be ginger, I must wear kilts all the time, and even eat haggis. Well my hair is a little teensy bit ginger, but I never wear kilts, and I'm a vegetarian (although I don't eat the vegetarian haggis either!). I'm such a rebel, not being the stereotypical Scot. So yeah, I'm fifteen years old, but I'm nearly sixteen *woooo*.
Again, you probably assumed this by the title, this is a beauty blog. I make videos on YouTube (my youtube channel) about beauty too, but I love reading beauty blogs, so I decided to start my own! I have had a few now and then, but they were all epic fails, and I forgot to keep them updated. *sad face* If that happens with this one, you have permission to e-slap me and tell me to stop slacking.

I love, love, love everything to do with beauty, I want to take beauty further when I leave school, and go to college for hair and beauty. I'm just so excited to have my own little blog! YAY! I spent ages "prettifying" it, as I know that personally, I prefer to read "pretty" looking blogs. I hope you guys like it. Talking of time, I am seriously nocturnal. It's 6.16am here in Scotland (at the time of writing), and I'm just getting tired now... I don't know what to do. Sleep now, and not get up until about 2/3pm, or stay up and be a zombie all day.. hmm.

Anyway this post is getting a tad long, if you have any ideas on what posts I should do, please comment below, and just feedback on my blog really.

Please comment and follow! :D

Love ya.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment