Wednesday 25 August 2010

Stole this from JVCxo..

Jessica's blog post! 


Be honest, who texted you last? Ben Do you sleep with your door open or closed? Closed.
Did anyone see your last kiss? I don't this so haah.
Do you drink tea? Of course!
Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yes.
Do you have plans for tomorrow? Don't think so.
Whats worse: dry skin or chapped lips? Chapped lips.
Would you be suprised if your parents had another baby together? Would never happen. Would you rather go to California or Canada? Cali.
Do you want to get married? Yes, definitely.
Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pjs? PJs haha, I just woke up.
Last person you told a secret too? Gordon.
What are you listening too at the moment? 
The sound of birds outside my window.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? Mum's house.
Do you think someone has feelings for you? I know someone does.
Is there someone you believe you'll always be attached too? Yes, and it hurts to think we'll never be the same as before :'(
Are relationships really worth it? Definitely.
Do you believe in love? Of course.
When was the last time you saw your father? This morning.
When did you last hold hands with someone? Ages ago aha.
Have any memories you'd like to forget? God yes.
Is there someone you really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff? A few people.
Do you think teenagers can be in love? Yes, but as you get older, love gets more and more intense, and real I guess.
How fast does your mood change? Fast, I guess.
Do you have any condoms in your room? No :P

Do you need to say something to someone? Yeah.
Would you say your an understanding person? I guess, yeah.
Would you date someone taller than you? Of course!
Do you really, truly miss someone right now? Yes, I do. <3
How's your heart been lately? Uh, happy, let down, happy, then idk haha.
What makes you laugh? A lot of stuff.
Why did you last smile? What someone said.
Who was the last person you cried infront of? My art teacher haha:$!
Do you listen to songs when your down? Yeah but it makes me feel worse aha!
Are you talkative? Depends. When I'm with my friends, definitely, but I'm shy with people I don't know so well.
Are you keeping a big secret right now? Yeah.
Were you single last summer? I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment